Drive Revenue by Nurturing Raw Inquiries into Sales-Ready Opportunities
Lead nurturing is the process of building relationships with qualified prospects that are not yet ready to speak with Sales. It's about relationships. Research shows that early-stage leads often lost, ignored or discarded by sales people represent 40 to 70 percent of potential sales. If you don't have a well-defined process to nurture your early stage leads and build relationships before the buying process you're actually missing out and wasting your future opportunities. With the our lead nurturing program, you can:
- Create consistent and meaningful communication with viable customers regardless of their time to purchase
- Automate sophisticated (or simple) multi-step marketing programs that build relationships with qualified prospects over time
- Trigger targeted messages to prospects based on specific behaviors or profile updates
- Educate and pre-sell prospects with relevant and personalized communications
- Measure every interaction and optimize results over time
Create Relevant, Personalized Dialogues with Qualified Prospects
Up to 95% of prospects on your website are not yet ready to talk with a sales rep. They are on your site to research your product and your industry. Some of those prospects may be truly unqualified, but as many of 70% of them will eventually buy a product from you - or your competitors. Without the right processes to nurture and develop relationships with those prospects, they will fall in the crack between marketing and sales, and fewer than 5% will ever become opportunities. That means up to 95% of your marketing budget is wasted.
Dramatic Improvement in Lead Nurturing ROI
How many more sales ready leads could you create if you had the ability to communicate with each and every prospect in a relevant and personalized way?
- Generate qualified leads: Convert 400% more prospects into sales leads
- Increase win rates: Pre-sell leads before passing them to sales so your team can win more deals and reduce the number of deals that result in "no decision"
- Save time and costs: Do more with less by automating repetitive manual tasks and analytics
How often should this be done? What should the message be? How do you keep on top of the 'opt-in' and 'opt-out' addresses (and why should you know what that means)? What day of the week is best to send out the eNewsletter? What information should you offer, and how can you check whether your sent mail is being opened or deleted?
And what is a drip email program? How do you determine whether a blast email or drip email campaign should be sent out? How do you include your current client list in the email program?
Do you really want to spend your time figuring out what to write, writing the content, creating the email campaign and then monitoring the results? Or would your time be more productive managing your business and having a marketing team put together an ongoing, effective email campaign?
We demystify the email campaign process by coordinating your email effortlessly. Yes, email is part of an effective Internet Strategy, and it should be used correctly to be effective.
For example, do you know that Wednesday or Thursday are the best days of the week to send business emails? But for personal services, the best day is Sunday.
Do you know what an appropriate frequency should be for your email campaign? We do! And we consistently provide quality content that enhances your business and appeals to your clients and prospects.
With Inbound Sales Network's lead nurturing process you will stay engaged with relevant content and timely conversations until leads are ready to talk to your sales team. We take a multi-touch approach that includes meaningful phone calls, timely e-mails to share your relevant content (articles, white papers, success stories, webinars, podcasts, etc.), build your opt-in database and keep your prospects informed and interested.
With ISN doing your lead nurturing you'll have:
- Deeper conversations that build trust
- More qualified, sales-ready leads calling you
- Faster and stronger sales pipelines
- Better lead to win ratios
ISN has a proven track record of executing consistent, efficient and productive lead nurturing programs that optimize your lead generation process to generate more sales ready leads.